Spring Square is giving new life to Bankstown, embracing its culture and unearthing a new way to live, work and play in this vibrant precinct. This new masterplan has been inspired by vertical communities around the globe, tailored to uplift Bankstown, enlivening its people and their lifestyle.
This exciting new precinct is brought to you by leading international developer Poly Australia – a team of highly innovative and strategic thinkers with a focus on creating more socially sustainable communities that aren’t just places to live, but places to thrive.
— A new way of living is here —
Spring Square is redefining what it means to be part of a community and will be the first masterplan of its kind for Sydney’s south west. Inspired by Bankstown’s established history, this new epicentre will transform the way people think about all aspects of living. It’s where living extends beyond the four walls and delivers an enriched urban neighbourhood that is copious and fulfilling.
Modern and varied community living will span across 5 towers, underpinned with amazing retail and commercial amenity including childcare, a gym and healthcare services. Communal spaces will scatter throughout, with places to meet and eat, interconnecting walkways to meander through and green parks to unwind in. It has been designed with everyone in mind, at any stage of their life.
• Located within Bankstown’s Northern CBD Core
• Situated on Kitchener Parade, just 250m from Bankstown Train Station
• 6,500sqm of retail and commercial space to provide convenience and streetscape amenity
• Across the road from the upcoming Bankstown Metro set to commence in 2024
• Situated in the north westerly heart of the Bankstown commercial precinct
• Landscaped grounds and through site link to promote connectivity, resident’s recreation and access to amenity and retail